Monday, February 26, 2007

How Stella Got Her Groove Back

While I find super personal posts on the blog cringe-inducing, I have inserted the name "Susan" in that headline in my brain, and it is (luckily) where I have found myself for the past few months. I don't know if it's in the stars, the return of my self-confidence after a couple years, all the fun going-out to be had in recent weeks, lessons learned from being around Ms. Heater, or possibly just lots of whiskey, but there's sure been a lot of boys to be flirt with and kiss in recent days.

Now by commenting on it, I have no doubt jinxed myself with the rest of 2007 being completely action-free. Ah well. It's good while it lasts. It is what it is. When it rains, it pours. And bunch of other cliches that let me know I'm in a good yet-always-temporary phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get it while the gettins good girl!!