Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Most Romantic Valentine EVER

True confessions time (and my brothers should quit reading here...) This is so great, I must share. I've had this booty call going for over a year, although it's more or less run its course at this point. This boy is tall, hot, sweet and alas, just not bright enough for me. A perfect example: last night I get the image below on my phone around 9pm (his name removed). I think it's a little sappy and queer, but nonetheless a nice enough sentiment.


Until I scroll up on the message, and see that he's sent it to TEN OTHER NUMBERS across America!! Helllllllooooo Bcc: please! I literally laughed so hard I almost cried.

Of course, I shared it with nearly every person I came across for the rest of the night, and then saved it on my phone to give me a giggle when I need one in the future. Ah, modern romance!

No comments: