Wednesday, April 04, 2007

NYAMBL

Tonight's the last night for the Wednesday night bowling league V Magazine is part of at Leisure Time Bowling in the Port Authority. That's the acronym up there: New York All-Media Bowling League. Every time I see it typed out, I do a double take, thinking it actually says NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association), a group that is no stranger to controversy.

Anyhoo, we are currently 18th out of 18 teams, behind Gawker, Comedy Central, Jane, Maxim, GQ, and every single other team you can name. Our team consists of the art and production departments of V, and its embarrassing how badly we suck. As a midwesterner, I should be way better, but bowling's never been my game.

However, I suspect we get the most drunk off the beer towers, and look the best doing it.

No comments: